Are you looking for a way to improve the safety of your motorcycle by adding extra cushioning on the helmet? If so, you may want to consider installing a set of ach helmet pads.
What are ach helmet pads?
Ach helmet pads are a type of motorcycle safety equipment that are designed to improve the comfort and protection of your head during a crash. They are made from a soft, comfortable material that is designed to absorb impact and protect your head from being injured.
How do ach helmet pads work?
The ach helmet pads are placed on the visor of your helmet and fit snugly against your head. This extra cushioning helps reduce the impact that your head experiences during a crash, which can protect your brain from being injured.
How do I install ach helmet pads?
There is no specific installation process for ach helmet pads, but they should be installed in the same manner as your regular motorcycle helmet. You will need to remove the existing helmet padding, and then fit the ach helmet pads into the appropriate slots. Once they are in place, you can reinstall the padding and adjust it to your specific head size.
Are ach helmet pads safe?
Yes, ach helmet pads are considered to be safe and effective motorcycle safety equipment. They are designed to protect your head during a crash, and they are known to provide extra cushioning and protection against head injuries.
- Best Afx Helmets Any Good: Top 10 Ranked
- 10# Best Helmet Headlight
- 10 Best Helmet Ww2: Reviews & Buying Guide
Follow This Table For Choosing A Product Quickly
Our Top 10 Best Ach Helmet Pads Upgrade Features
- 7 piece foliage green helmet pad set (1-Circular crown pad, 2-Trapezodial pads, & 4-Oblong/Oval pads)
- 4 point foliage green chin strap with screws
- 8 adhesive hook Velcro coins
- STATE OF THE ART HEAD PROTECTION: HHV is revolutionizing the helmet world! Our newly developed microlattice helmet pads are 3D printed using a proprietary Carbon Digital Light Synthesis process. This new manufacturing technique creates materials that are exceptionally light and better at absorbing impacts, while also reducing costs and producing less waste.
- SUPERIOR SHOCK ABSORPTION: Up to a 21.7% decrease in blunt impact acceleration and 66% decrease in ballistic transient deformation. With over 28,000 individual struts, our lattice pads are built so each strut is specially tuned at every point on the helmet, facilitating the absorption and dissipation of energy from various impacts. The next generation in tactical army helmet protection and comfort.
- COOL & COMFORTABLE: HHV microlattice helmet pads are durable through multiple impacts and perform well in extreme temperatures. The comfort lattice construction evenly conforms to the user's head while providing unrestricted airflow keeping helmets an average of 14 degrees cooler. Pads do not absorb sweat or water making them quick drying, positively buoyant, and easily washable!
- WIDE RANGE COMPATIBILITY: HHV offers microlattice helmet padding that is compatible with a wide range of helmets including ACH, MICH, LWH, ECH, Crye Precision, Ops Core, MTEK, Revision/Galvion, Gentex, Team Wendy, United Shield, and most others that utilize Velcro. Adding a protective layer that forms to your head makes a big difference in slowing the acceleration of forces transmitted through the helmet and padding to the head.
- DESIGNED BY VETERANS: Hard Head Veterans is a veteran owned and operated small business. We’re more than familiar with the struggle around dealing with insufficient tactical helmet pads. Our extensive combat and tactical experience allows us to recognize the importance of durability when choosing helmet pads for your organization. We design our tactical helmet accessories and products to meet the highest standards for quality and longevity.
- BLUNT IMPACT RESISTANCE: Withstand the rigors of combat and absorb impact with HHV Comfort Plus! Our pads exceed the AR/PD 10-02 guidelines for an advanced combat helmet (ACH) and also comply with backface deformation guidelines. Feel confident that your new pads can handle any challenge.
- ALL OVER COMFORT PLUS: No more fatigue, hot spots, and overall discomfort caused by poorly designed combat helmet pads! Your helmet won't slide around as the moisture-wicking material prevents chafing when you begin to sweat. This helmet will stay on your head in the most demanding conditions to ensure optimal safety and give you peace of mind.
- WIDE RANGE COMPATIBILITY: Transform your ballistic helmet with complete comfort without sacrificing protection. HHV offers superior helmet padding that is compatible with a wide range of helmets including FAST, ACH, MICH, LWH, ECH, ATE and others that utilize Velcro. Adding a comfort layer that forms to your head makes a big difference when it comes to wearing your helmet for multiple hours!
- PROPRIETARY MEMORY FOAM: Your search for memory foam ACH helmet pads is over! Our ballistic helmet pads are formed with two distinct layers. The first layer is uniquely designed to resist impact and blunt trauma, while the second layer utilizes proprietary memory foam to provide the wearer with all-day comfort. This is the helmet upgrade you are looking for!
- DESIGNED BY VETERANS: Hard Head Veterans is a veteran owned and operated small business. We’re more than familiar with the struggle around dealing with insufficient tactical helmet pads. Our extensive combat and tactical experience allows us to recognize the importance of durability when choosing Kevlar helmet pads for your organization. We design our products to meet the highest standards for quality and longevity.
- NOTE: these are not replacement pads; this is a fit kit designed to go in between your helmet shell and your helmet pads to provide a tighter more snug fit
- Helmet Fit Kit for your Military ACH MICH Helmet with Sticky Self Adhesive Hook Fastener Tabs
- 5/16" thick, Reduce Helmet by 1-2 sizes for a more snug fit
- Made of Milspec Ultracell foam, washable and durable
- Proudly made in the USA, Satisfaction guaranteed or your money cheerfully refunded, even return shipping!
- Used to replace the worn out or missing pads in your helmets
- Easy to install
- Constructed of cushion pad, making the helmet more comfortable for wearing
- Being washable and durable
- Helmet is 3X more stable under rotational forces
- Sliders allow one handed on the fly adjustments
- Unique geometry & design eliminates loose ends
- Padded leather chin cup and nape strap for comfort
- Comes with universal mounting hardware
- 7 pieces total
- 1-Circular crown pad, 2-Trapezodial pads, 4-Oblong/Oval pads
- Foliage Green
- NSN: 8470-01-546-9420
- Sold with 8 hook fastener adhesive discs
- 100% Brand New. // Shipping: For Prime Order, Shipping by Amazon, only takes 1 ~ 7 days.
- Constructed of memory cushion foam
- Suitable for EXF Style helmet
- Weight: 122g, Form a complete set with 24 piece of burr sticker
- Design for attach to Helmet inside, make you feel soft and comfortable
- MADE IN USA**
- Aftermarket Replacement Fit Pads Liner Cushions kit for Stunt helmet
- 5/16 inch thickness, competitors are only 1/16 inch
- Includes sticky self adhesive Hook Fastener Dot Tabs that stick to your helmet and these pads
- High quality material foam, washable, breathable
- ◊ This Tactical helmet Pads are Perfect for Fast MT/ACH/MICH/IBH/AF/ACH/PASGT Airsoft Helmet.
- ◊ Double-layer design, Upper cushioning structure, Bottom support structure. Make you feel soft and comfortable
- ◊ Made of high quality EVA foam material, which is comfortable for long time wearing.
- ◊ It comes with Burr stickers that you can install as needed.
- ◊ Three-piece design, Easy to install and Remove.