The Best Chainsaw Helmet
Not all chainsaw accidents are injuries. In fact, many are injuries that are caused by the chain flying off the saw and hitting someone in the face. Chances are, if you own a chainsaw, you’ll be happy to know that there are now chainsaw helmets available to protect your head in the event of an accident.
Choosing the right chainsaw helmet is important. The wrong one could actually make your accident worse. Here are some tips to help you choose the best chainsaw helmet for your needs.
First, consider your budget. While there are some great chainsaw helmets available for a little money, there are also more expensive options that deliver better protection.
Second, think about the type of chainsaw you have. If you have a gas-powered chainsaw, for example, you’ll need a different helmet than someone who uses an electric chainsaw.
Third, think about the type of accident you’re most likely to experience. If you’re most likely to experience an injury when the chain flies off the saw and hits someone in the face, you’ll want to get a helmet that has a chain guard. If you’re more likely to experience an injury when the saw falls off the tree and hits you in the head, you’ll want a helmet with a full face shield.
Fourth, consider your needs when it comes to ventilation and protection from rain and snow. A good chainsaw helmet should have good ventilation so that heat and fumes don’t build up inside the helmet, and it should also protect you from rain and snow.
Finally, make sure to try on a few different models before making your purchase. You may be surprised at how different some models feel when you put them on.
- Top 10 Best Star Wars Collectible Helmets
- 10 Best Mirrored Helmet: Reviews & Buying Guide
- 10 Best Airsoft Helmet Xl: Reviews & Buying Guide
Follow This Table For Choosing A Product Quickly
Our Top 10 Best Chainsaw Helmets Features
- 5 in 1 safety helmet comes with helmet, adjustable/removable earmuffs, plastic visor, and mesh visor, providing dynamic protection for any job
- Provides the protection you need when using chainsaws, brush cutters, and trimmers, ideal for forestry type work.Noise Reduction:SNR 26dB
- Secures firmly on head and convenient dial knob makes it easy to adjust the circumference 20 - 24.5 inches (52-62 centimeters)
- Lightweight, interchangeable mesh and plastic visors provide shielding from debris
- All parts are ANSI and CE approved - Helmet carries a Z89.1-2003 ANSI rating
- HUSQVARNA TECHNICAL FOREST HELMET
- Impact resistant helmet with 6 ventilation holes for high breathability
- 6 point easy adjust harness for precise snug fit. Detachable sun peak. Articulated cap-mounted ear cups
- Wider, durable stainless steel mesh visor, with flip up/flip down functionality
- Impact resistant helmet, with 6 ventilation holes for high breathability
- 【Forestry Helmet System with Accessories】:GREEN DEVIL 3 in 1 safety helmet comes with ABS helmet, adjustable/removable earmuffs, and mesh visor, providing dynamic protection for any job.Equipped with a pair of 25 dB NRR earmuffs that help block out tool and engine sound noise for hearing protection.Easy flip-up metal mesh provides good visibility and debris protection.The accessories is easy to assemble,come with detailed installation instructions.
- 【Customize Fit】:Adjustable 6-point suspension system for improved shock absorption and overall comfort.The replaceable egyptian cotton core sweatband with porous coating for maximum sweat absorption make workers comfort fit during whole working hours.Comfortable and convenient chinstrap with molded chin-cup for extra security and stability,also it's easy to remove.One adjustable size fits all. Helmet size range from 53-63cm/ 20.86-24.80 inch.
- 【Extra Design】:Sliding vent holes allow easy opening and closing based on weather conditions .One-handed adjustment design allows workers to modify fit without removing work helmet,even with gloves on.Orange color and Hi-Viz design on the front-rear-and sides of the helmet allows the user increased visibility under low light conditions.Universal slots design ensures that safety hardhats to install attachments.
- 【 Hard Hat Kit For Forestry Professionals And Beyond】:GREEN DEVIL vented forestry helmet kit is made for professional forestry type work.Provides the protection you need when you are working in mowing,chain sawing,hedge trimmers,shrub trimmers,bush-cutters that require face,ear, eye and head protection while you work.Also great for construction,mechanics,hobbyists,craftsmen,engineers,shipbuilding,refining,carpenters,etc.
- 【Reliable Protection】:GREEN DEVIL safety helmet for forestry use is constructed with heavy duty, impact resistant materials that provide long service life and protection.Chainsaw helmet meets ANSI Z89.1-2014 standards and is CE approved for highest quality, safety, and performance. Modern style lightweight high-density polyethylene hard hat to give you and your company the ideal choice in ANSI Type I head protection.We offer 100% satisfaction and a 30 day money back guarantee.
- Adjustable metal mesh visor can protect from flying debris,with anti-fog goggles keep your eyes safe from direct threats(Dual protection for eyes).
- Equipped with a pair of adjustable 23 dB SNR earmuffs that drastically reduce noise for hearing protection.
- The internal head strap can easily be adjusted to fit heads measuring from 21 inches(54 cm) to 24 inches (62 cm) in circumference.
- Provides the protection you need when using chainsaws, brush cutters, and trimmers, ideal for forestry type work.
- Comes with helmet, adjustable/removable ear protectors, mesh visor and anti-fog goggles, providing protection for any job.
- UV protected Orange hard hat - one size fits most
- Adjustable 6-point suspension system and slip ratchet adjustment
- Includes: face visor, 25 db (a) NRR hearing protectors, rain shield and rain neck protector
- New Hi-Viz Orange color for improved visibility and egyptian Cotton core sweatband with porous coating for maximum sweat absorption
- Meets and exceeds isea/ ANSI Z89.1-2014 type I with electrical insulation - rated to class E
- 6 Point Textile suspension + 3 different settings to adjust the depth of how the Helmet sits on your head.
- Egyptian Cotton core sweatband with porous coating for maximum sweat absorption.
- Meets and exceeds isea/ ANSI Z89.1-2014 type I with electrical insulation – rated to class E.
- 2 options for adjustments: wheel or slip ratchet. and the slip ratchet is even easier to adjust than before.
- Adjustable ear muffs ensure comfortable and hearing protection..Easy flip-up nylon visor with metal mesh provides good visibility and debris protection.
- Origin : CN(Origin)
- Material : PVC
- Characters : Denji
- Anime : Chainsaw Man
- Occasion : Halloween/christmas/carnival
- CHAINSAW HELMET WITH FACE SHIELD AND EARMUFFS: This hard hat with face shield serves as protective equipment with included earmuffs when operating chainsaws. Protective gear that serves multiple purposes, this chainsaw accessory is one of the best for safety to protect your eyes, hearing and head.
- FORESTRY HELMET FOR LOGGING TIMBERJACKS: Utilized by forestry workers, the NEIKO forestry helmet can suit anyone in a forest setting such as a timberjack to give the ultimate in eye, head and ear protection. The included face mask shields can be used by a woodcutter and is a necessity in the outdoors while working.
- CONSTRUCTION HELMET FOR EVERYDAY PROTECTION: This helmet is a hardhat with superior strength to protect against any hazards on the job at the work site.
- COMFORTABLE FIT FOR DAILY USE: This hard hat, shield and earmuff combo utilizes a dial to easily adjust the fit to ensure the safest protection as this helmet will remain securely in place when worn. We designed this safety equipment to be used as all day and all purpose gear.
- HELMET ACCESSORIES INCLUDE: clear face shield, steel mesh face shield, adjustable ear muffs, yellow hard hat helmet.
- UV Protected Orange Hard Hat - One Size fits most
- Adjustable 6-point suspension system
- Includes: face visor, 25 dB (A) NRR hearing protectors, rain shield and rain neck protector
- New hi-viz orange color for improved visibility
- Meets ANSI Z89.1-2003 Class G-E standards