When you’re out riding your bike, it’s important to do everything you can to stay safe. That includes wearing a helmet. But, sometimes that’s not enough. For example, if you’re riding in a group, you might be sharing the wind and rain with other riders. That’s where a face shield comes in.
A face shield is a type of helmet that goes over your eyes. It’s designed to protect you from wind and rain. It also helps to keep your eyes from being scratched by the bike’s frame.
There are a few things to keep in mind when buying a face shield. First, make sure that the shield is designed for cycling. That means it should have a flexible, adjustable fit. Second, make sure that the shield is made from quality materials. That means it should be sturdy and resistant to wind and rain.
Finally, make sure that the shield is properly installed on your helmet. That means you should use the correct size and shape of face shield. And, lastly, always wear a helmet and face shield when riding your bike.
- 10 Best Black Green Motorcycle Helmet: Reviews & Buying Guide
- Top 10 Best Motor Cycle Helmet
- 10 Best Helmet Mirror: Reviews & Buying Guide
Follow This Table For Choosing A Product Quickly
Our Top 10 Best Face Shield Safety Helmet Features
- 5 in 1 safety helmet comes with helmet, adjustable/removable earmuffs, plastic visor, and mesh visor, providing dynamic protection for any job
- Provides the protection you need when using chainsaws, brush cutters, and trimmers, ideal for forestry type work.Noise Reduction:SNR 26dB
- Secures firmly on head and convenient dial knob makes it easy to adjust the circumference 20 - 24.5 inches (52-62 centimeters)
- Lightweight, interchangeable mesh and plastic visors provide shielding from debris
- All parts are ANSI and CE approved - Helmet carries a Z89.1-2003 ANSI rating
- CHAINSAW HELMET WITH FACE SHIELD AND EARMUFFS: This hard hat with face shield serves as protective equipment with included earmuffs when operating chainsaws. Protective gear that serves multiple purposes, this chainsaw accessory is one of the best for safety to protect your eyes, hearing and head.
- FORESTRY HELMET FOR LOGGING TIMBERJACKS: Utilized by forestry workers, the NEIKO forestry helmet can suit anyone in a forest setting such as a timberjack to give the ultimate in eye, head and ear protection. The included face mask shields can be used by a woodcutter and is a necessity in the outdoors while working.
- CONSTRUCTION HELMET FOR EVERYDAY PROTECTION: This helmet is a hardhat with superior strength to protect against any hazards on the job at the work site.
- COMFORTABLE FIT FOR DAILY USE: This hard hat, shield and earmuff combo utilizes a dial to easily adjust the fit to ensure the safest protection as this helmet will remain securely in place when worn. We designed this safety equipment to be used as all day and all purpose gear.
- HELMET ACCESSORIES INCLUDE: clear face shield, steel mesh face shield, adjustable ear muffs, yellow hard hat helmet.
- SAFETY HELMET WITH EYE AND EAR PROTECTION. This all-in-one forestry helmet comes with a hard hat, an adjustable metal mesh visor, a polycarbonate face shield and adjustable 25.9 dB SNR ear muffs. Great for an arborist, lumberjack, logger or forestry professional looking for new tree cutting equipment or safety headgear.
- SAFETY, PRACTICALITY AND COMFORT ROLLED INTO ONE. Everything you need for full lightweight yet heavy duty eye, hearing and head protection while cutting trees, chopping firewood, using the chainsaw, clearing brush, or trimming it all back. (Plus it easily fits over your glasses or mask.)
- FOR FORESTRY PROFESSIONALS AND BEYOND. This versatile forestry helmet also offers protection for DIY work and home outdoor projects like mowing, trimming, yard work, landscaping, construction or weed whacking.
- FULLY ADJUSTABLE DESIGN FITS ANYONE. Make this safety helmet your own: Easily switch between the mesh and polycarbonate visor, set it at different angles and depth positions, rotate the ear protection to the back of the helmet, adjust the headband and configure it in six different ways depending on your project’s needs. Fits heads measuring from 21.2 in (54 cm) to 24.4 in (62 cm).
- ANSI SAFETY RATED AND CE APPROVED. This forestry helmet and its parts have been tested and evaluated for safety; the hard hat has the Z89.1 ANSI rating; the ear muffs have an ANSI S3.19 rating and each visor has an ANSI Z87.1 rating. (This is also a type I, Class E, G & C helmet.)
- Impact resistant safety helmet with 6 ventilation holes for high breathability
- 【Forestry Helmet System with Accessories】:GREEN DEVIL 3 in 1 safety helmet comes with ABS helmet, adjustable/removable earmuffs, and mesh visor, providing dynamic protection for any job.Equipped with a pair of 25 dB NRR earmuffs that help block out tool and engine sound noise for hearing protection.Easy flip-up metal mesh provides good visibility and debris protection.The accessories is easy to assemble,come with detailed installation instructions.
- 【Customize Fit】:Adjustable 6-point suspension system for improved shock absorption and overall comfort.The replaceable egyptian cotton core sweatband with porous coating for maximum sweat absorption make workers comfort fit during whole working hours.Comfortable and convenient chinstrap with molded chin-cup for extra security and stability,also it's easy to remove.One adjustable size fits all. Helmet size range from 53-63cm/ 20.86-24.80 inch.
- 【Extra Design】:Sliding vent holes allow easy opening and closing based on weather conditions .One-handed adjustment design allows workers to modify fit without removing work helmet,even with gloves on.Orange color and Hi-Viz design on the front-rear-and sides of the helmet allows the user increased visibility under low light conditions.Universal slots design ensures that safety hardhats to install attachments.
- 【 Hard Hat Kit For Forestry Professionals And Beyond】:GREEN DEVIL vented forestry helmet kit is made for professional forestry type work.Provides the protection you need when you are working in mowing,chain sawing,hedge trimmers,shrub trimmers,bush-cutters that require face,ear, eye and head protection while you work.Also great for construction,mechanics,hobbyists,craftsmen,engineers,shipbuilding,refining,carpenters,etc.
- 【Reliable Protection】:GREEN DEVIL safety helmet for forestry use is constructed with heavy duty, impact resistant materials that provide long service life and protection.Chainsaw helmet meets ANSI Z89.1-2014 standards and is CE approved for highest quality, safety, and performance. Modern style lightweight high-density polyethylene hard hat to give you and your company the ideal choice in ANSI Type I head protection.We offer 100% satisfaction and a 30 day money back guarantee.
- Design: Premium face shield with a clear tinted, oversized window for unobstructed and panoramic views
- Features: The face shield has integrated side and chin guards to protect against splashes and flying debris; Optional shade 5 and shade 8 visors
- Fit: The QUAD500 features a universal hard hat slot adapter for mounting the face shield to slotted hard hats
- Compliant: This clear tint face shield meets and exceeds ANSI Z87.1 and CSA Z94.3 standards
- High-Coverage: The shield features an extended crown to protect against hazards and ensure optimal safety coverage
- Chainsaw Helmet with Safety Face Shield and Ear Muffs- safety helmet comes with helmet, adjustable/removable earmuffs, plastic visor, and mesh visor. Anti-Fog Goggles
- ADJUSTABLE. The internal headband adjusts easily to fit heads measuring from 21inches(54 cm) to 24inches (62 cm) in circumference.
- HEARING PROTECTION. a pair of adjustable 23 dB SNR earmuffs that drastically reduce noise for hearing protection.
- EASY TO ASSEMBLE AND ADJUST. It takes less than five minutes to get your forestry helmet ready for work - you can find the assembly instructions in the package.
- Professional Forestry Helmet comes with an adjustable mesh visor for protection from flying debris, a polycarbonate face shield for extra eye protection
- GET TOUGH JOBS DONE: The Felled | Forestry Helmet System Arborist Helmet Hard Hat with Face Shield and Ear Protection meets safety standards and has a 4-in-1 design that protects your head, face, and both ears while you are welding, automotive painting, doing construction work, mining, or general manufacturing; For use with chainsaws, brush cutters, trimmers, and ideal for forestry type work; All parts are ANSI and CE approved
- PROTECT YOUR HEAD: The logging helmet is lightweight and includes 6 top vents to keep you cool; 6-point suspension helmet is designed with comfort in mind and securely fits your head with convenient dial knob in back for easy circumference adjustments and a comfortable, custom fit; High-density impact-resistant cap that has a polypropylene (PP) shell and a comfortable fabric head cradle that makes this helmet conform to ANSI Z89.1 & CE EN397:2012+A1:2012 safety standards
- PROTECT YOUR FACE: The clear polycarbonate (PC) visor is impact resistant, provides full face protection (recommended use with protective eyewear), and conforms to CE EN 166 1B for safety; Keep the air flowing by swapping out the visor with the included mesh face screen; Both are lightweight and interchangeable to shield from debris; Both flip up and outward to stay out of the way when not in use
- PROTECT YOUR EARS: The earmuffs are lightweight and are noise reducing with a 30 decibel (dB) noise reduction rating (NRR) and a 23 decibel (dB) signal to noise rating (SNR); Completely metal-free; Include comfortable soft PVC ear cushions; Both flip up and outward to stay out of the way when not in use; Conform to CE EN 352-3, ANSI S3.19 for acoustical noise reduction
- PACKAGE CONTENTS: Package includes (1) bright green protective helmet, (2) earmuffs – pair, (1) polycarbonate visor, (1) metal mesh visor, and easy-to-read assembly instructions for your convenience
- All-In-One Safety: The UNINONA OSHA Forestry Helmet Kit integrates a comfortable, extremely lightweight protective helmet, with our forestry face shield and ear protection into a single unique unit. Forget about buying a separate hardhat, ear muffs, and safety shield. The ANSI Approved forestry chainsaw helmets give you the all-in-one protection you need
- Enhanced Comfort And Fit: The UNINONA ANSI Z89.1 Chainsaw Helmet With Face Shield and Ear Muffs is designed for forestry and agriculture. Start with six-point, ratchet-style suspension system, dialing in the fit is a breeze so you never waste any time getting ready to get to work. This vented safety helmet gets even better with extra adjustable wide holes on both sides of the shell that enable you to open and close the ventilation according to the climate
- Functional Helmet: All components are fully integrated into the UNINONA safety helmet forestry, meaning that in close knit conditions, the face shield that can be lifted fully out of sight for maximum visibility which provides face protection from sawdust, branches, wood chips and other flying debris, whereas the adjustable 24 dB SNR earmuffs can be worn over the protective helmet when not in use, then easily rotate down and click tight to provide hearing protection
- For Forestry Professionals: The UNINONA Orange Safety Helmets for Chainsaw and Forestry Work combined with head, face and ear protection, which provide dynamic protection in all sorts of tough work situations such as mowing,trimming,yard work,landscaping,construction or weed whacking. This hard hat with face shield and ear muffs is suitable for a arborist,logger woodsman or garden worker who seeks tree cutting equipment or safety headgear
- Meet ANSI Requirements: The Industrial Forestry Safety Helmet And Hearing Protection System have been tested and evaluated for safety and given the ANSI certifications - Orange Hard hats are compliant to ANSI Z89.1-2014 for Type 1 Class C helmets, the professional standard for premium head protection. Each purchase comes with a 90-Day Warranty
- 6-Point Ratchet Suspension - Use the adjustable strap to ensure a comfortable, proper fit. Helps cap to be centered on head without slipping, sliding or falling off. Creates large range of size making it so Forester Caps will fit most sizes.
- Screen Safety Shield Protection Mask - Built with removable ANSI Z87.1 wire mesh face mask shield that is vented for easy breathability and protection from dirt and dust. Protects face from debris while operating chain saw and other tools.
- Protective Ear Muff - Forester arborist hard hats include ANSI S12.42 safety ear muffs for the ultimate in hearing protection equipment. Protect your ear and hearing from loud noises from sharpening, cutting, felling and carving wood. Earmuff is rated at 21dB.
- Complete Helmet - This ANSI / ISEA Z89.1-2009 Type 1, Class E, G & C helmet set is perfect for personal protective equipment safety gear for both home improvement projects and when working on the job site. Built with shield mask for faces, ear muffs and the headgear for full safety.
- Includes Safety Glasses - Helmet face shield kit comes with a free pair of ANZI Z87.1-2003 clear eye protection glasses. This helmet and helmet accessories are constructed with high quality materials and all parts meet industry safety standards and requirements.