Snowboarding can be a lot of fun, but it can also be dangerous if you don’t have the right equipment. That’s why we recommend buying a men’s snowboard helmet. Here’s an intro to help you get started:
A men’s snowboard helmet should be comfortable and fit well. You’ll want to make sure that the helmet has a good fit, so you can avoid any injuries in the event of a fall. Additionally, you’ll want to make sure that the helmet is tough enough to protect you from head injuries in the event of a fall.
We recommend buying a snowboard helmet from a reputable source. We recommend checking out Amazon, as they always have great deals on helmets.
- 10 Best Safe Tec Smart Helmet: Reviews & Buying Guide
- Best Atv Helmet Camera: Top 10 Ranked
- 10# Best Youth Football Helmet Shields
Follow This Table For Choosing A Product Quickly
Our Top 10 Best Men’S Snowboard Helmet Features
- COMFORTABLE SAFETY - Ski helmet built for both comfort and safety. Equipped with REINFORCED ABS SHELL & SHOCK-ABSORBING EPS CORE.
- CHOOSE BETWEEN 13 DIFFERENT COLOR OPTIONS - Sleek design available in 13 different color combinations for you to choose from. All in matte finish.
- ADJUSTABLE SIZE - Size adjustment dial for a perfect fit. EASY TO WASH removable ear pads & inner fleece liner.
- BEST-IN-CLASS VENTILATION - Equipped with 14 individual vents for next-level ventilation for HOURS OF COMFORTABLE SKIING.
- WHAT YOU GET - 1 x OutdoorMaster Ski Helmet, OutdoorMaster's friendly customer service.
- BREATHABLE DESIGN: Comstock’s netted mesh cap and 10 vents provide the ultimate temperature regulation while keeping you calm, cool and collected no matter the temp.
- OPTIMAL PROTECTION: Stay protected on the slopes and wear our durable ABS exterior shell and EPS foam interior helmet. Retrospec helmets are here to provide you, the rider, with top-of-the-line quality and protection.
- ADJUSTABLE FIT: Ergo knob adjustable dial is a simple one-handed twist dial that tightens and loosens the framework built into the helmet for a customized fit. Tighten it up for warmer days or loosen it if you need to toss a beanie underneath on chillier descents.
- SIZING: To determine the correct helmet size, wrap a measuring tape around your head. The tape should rest just above your ears and remain level around the circumference of your head. Small: 52-55 cm, Medium: 55-58 cm, Large: 59-62 cm
- INCLUDES: The Comstock skiing and snowboarding helmet includes a goggle clip to keep eyewear attached & plush earmuffs for warmth and protection.
- TRUSTED BY THE BEST - Wildhorn is a proud supplier of the US Ski Team & snow helmet sponsor for 4x Olympian Ashley Caldwell. Ashley is a World Champion Freestyle Aerialist. She’s the first female to ever land a quadruple-twisting triple backflip. The Drift is her ski helmet of choice for freeskiing and snowboarding.
- LOOK LIKE A PRO - Shred in style with the ergonomic design, unparalleled performance, and comfort of the Drift snowboard helmet. 25% lighter than most competing products, our low profile helmet is lightweight and packed with features. Our helmet accommodates different ski goggles & head shapes for a custom fit free of gaper gap for men, women, and youth.
- ALL-DAY COMFORT - You’ll be hard-pressed to find a more comfortable snowboarding helmet. Our ultra-plush interior liner provides maximum comfort and insulation. The earpads are audio compatible (check out our new Wildhorn Alta Bluetooth helmet-compatible earphones) and can also be removed on warmer ski days. The Drift also features our FTA (Fine Tune Adjustment) system that offers micro-adjustments for the perfect fit.
- EVERYONE HATES A SWEATY HEAD - Featuring our VNT technology- a patented adjustable temperature control ventilation system. Simply put...cold air in hot air out. The Drift snow helmet has 13 fully adjustable vents that put you in control, slide open to cool off and slide closed to keep in the heat. Pairs perfectly with our Dover men and Frontera women’s ski jackets designed with a semi-bill helmet fit hood. Polycarbonate In-Mold Shell
- PEACE OF MIND - Be confident on the slopes and keep your brain healthy. Made using advanced manufacturing techniques the outer PC shell is fused to the inner EPS foam creating an in-mold construction that allows the foam to absorb the shock from an impact. Meets ASTM F2040 and EN1077 standards.
- Certified Protection: Our ski helmet uses durable ABS hard shell and high-density EPS foam liner to absorb the impact in a fall or collision to protect your head while you have fun; This ROCA ski helmet was ASTM F2040, CPSC, CE and CCPSA safety certified
- Size Adjustment & Snug Fit: A convenient and secure dial in the back of the snowboard helmet gives you micro-adjustability (53-60cm/20.87-23.62in)to ensure a comfortable and snug fit; Ergonomic design makes this snowboarding helmet's construction to fit maximally head contour
- Warm & Comfy: With warm fleece lining inside, this snowboard helmet men helps keep your head warm when skiing, snowboarding or any snow sports; The ear pads of this ski helmet women help keep your ears warm while provide a degree of abrasion resistance in a crash
- Lightweight & Breathable: Our helmets for adults feature 12 strategically placed vents that allow airflow to continuously pass through the bike helmet, brings a bit of fresh air to keep your head from being a sweaty mess; 480g only, this womens ski helmet is lightweight without burden
- Highlight Features: The goggle retainer clip in the back of bike helmet for women holds goggle straps in place and helps reduce the risk of losing your ski goggles; A mesh layer with holes is for breathability while helpful to stop maxically snow falling into the inner mens ski helmet
- Loose and stretchy for a comfortable and universal over-the-helmet fit
- Drawstring for adjusting the fit around the face
- Compatible with the M3, M2, Relapse, Relapse Junior, and Tracker 2.0. The M4 and Sync Goggles require the (gray) XL carrier for optimal fit.
- ASTM SAFETY STANDARDS - Ski helmet built with reinforced ABS shell, shock-absorbing EPS foam and comfortable ear pads that complies with ASTM safety standards. Recommended for ages 14+
- VENTILATION - Equipped with 17 vents, the ski helmet offers a breathable wearing condition when you are skiing or snowboarding.
- ADJUSTABLE SIZE - The size adjustment dial allows wearer to adjust the tightness of the helmet for a better fit. Liner behind the dial system makes helmet comfortable to wear.
- HUMANIZED DESIGN - Bracket on the back of the helmet helps to keep the goggles in place. Anti-slip pad with hook and loop is used to bundle the quick release straps for comfort. Liners are removable and washable.
- VERSATILITY - ILM ski helmet can be used in a variety of outdoor recreation. Please take below size information for your reference due to system error occurs on the product page. S: 50-54 CM, 19.5-21.25 IN. M: 54-58 CM, 21.25-22.75 IN. L: 58-62 CM, 22.75-24.5 IN.
- CERTIFIED SAFETY. This helmet has undergone intensive safety tests. It fully complies with CE EN1077 and ASTM F2040 safety certified standards.
- SUPERIOR PROTECTION. Two reinforced layers providing superior protection from the inside out. The external cap that made from strong ABS material provides superior protection from outside, the inner shell that made from high quality EPS foam absorbs sock by your head from inside.
- VENTILATION. Adjustable venting lets you control airflow to suit the ambient temperature. Vents draw fresh air in and pull moisture out, it keeps goggles clear and maintains a balanced and comfortable climate all day long.
- SIZE ADJUSTABLE. Size adjustment dial for a snug fit. By turning the glove-friendly dial, the semi-flexible shell either expands or closes around your head. For most head shapes it gives an absolutely fantastic fit. It will give you a snug fit no matter what your head shape is.
- AUDIO COMPATIBLE. Earpad is designed with an audio storage slot, compatible with all major aftermarket helmet audio systems.
- CONSTRUCTION - MIPS - Multi-Directional Impact Protection System. Hard Shell construction produces great helmets at great value. A rugged outer shell is formed and then attached to the EPS foam liner.
- FIT SYSTEM - Auto Loc 2 Fit System (removable) is a durable self-adjusting fit system designed to take the hassle out of fitting a helmet. A supple elastic fit band at the back of the helmet merges with fixed-position straps, which adjust to cradle your head when you set the system to one of the 3 different circumference settings. The new On-the-fly Vertical Tuning feature helps to dial in your fit and goggle set up without removing your helmet.
- VENTILATION - Stack Vent in the front of the helmet which aligns with your goggles and helps to keep them clear and fog free. The Super Cool Vents on the top of the helmet allows the hot air to escape.
- SEAMLESS COMPATIBILITY WITH ALL GIRO EXV GOGGLES - Giro products have been meticulously designed and tested to work together. We've fine-tuned the pairings of our helmets and goggles using exhaustive testing in our Dome R&D center and translating those findings into the perfect Seamless Compatibility fit. We recommend Giro Axis, Ella, and Blok Goggles.
- FEATURES - MIPS. Compatible with aftermarket Giro audio systems by Outdoor Tech. Removable ear pads. Removable goggle retainer.
- Dual Mode Airflow Evacuations - Regulator on the helmet to open and close front vent holes. Close for better windproof and open for full and fast air flow to remove the heat.
- Full Protection on The Slope - Reinforeced construction with strong impact-resistance ABS and EPS material which provide double protection. Suitable for skiing, snowboarding and any winter sports.
- Comfortable and Customizeable - Adjustable thickened sweat-absorbent chin strap and dial fit button on the back for different head size. Top-grade plush lining made of breathable material and keep you warm.
- Solid Ski Goggles Compatiblity - Goggle loop on the back helps to keep the goggle in place when downhilling and at high speed. No more hassle to adjust the goggle and avoid any unexpected incidents. Fully compatible with all ZIONOR Lagopus ski goggles.
- Size: Please choose the correct size based on your head circumference. Medium(19.6-20.8in), Large(21.2-22.8in)， X-Large(23.2-24in)
- CERTIFIED SAFETY. Ski helmet has undergone intensive safety tests. Fully complies with USA ASTM F-2040 safety standards for helmets used in winter sports such as skiing, snowboarding and other snow sports etc.
- LIGHTWEIGHT & DURABLE. Instead of the ‘old school’ way of bolting or gluing a shell to the inner foam protection layer, this helmet fuses the outer shell with the impact-absorbing EPS liner, it makes helmets lighter, more durable and better ventilated.
- VENTILATION & AUDIO COMPATIBLE. Ventilation system is designed to promote airflow, not only through the entire space of the helmet but also to the goggles. Earpad is designed with an audio storage slot, comparable with all aftermarket helmet audio systems.
- SNUG FIT & COMFORTABLE. Size adjustment dial gives you a snug fit always, no matter what your head shape is. Premium design removable padding not only comfortable but also supportive, it will still be comfortable after hours wear on.
- BUILT-TO-LAST & 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED. Quality control is implemented with the HIGHEST standard. If you are not entirely satisfied, we will offer you a full refund, without questions asked.