Best full-face mountain bike helmets are the most important piece of gear you’ll ever buy for your bike ride. They protect your head from falling objects and other injuries while you’re shredding the trails.
If you’re new to mountain biking, or just haven’t bought a helmet yet, we recommend starting with a full-face helmet. They’re the safest option for mountain biking, and they offer more protection than other types of helmets.
Here’s a buying guide for the best full-face mountain bike helmets:
What to consider when buying a full-face mountain bike helmet
When you’re shopping for a full-face mountain bike helmet, you’ll want to make sure that it offers the best protection for your head. Here are some factors to consider:
Type of helmet: There are many different types of mountain bike helmets, including full-face helmets. Full-face helmets offer the most protection against head injuries, so we recommend choosing one if you’re new to mountain biking or haven’t purchased a helmet before.
There are many different types of mountain bike helmets, including full-face helmets. Full-face helmets offer the most protection against head injuries, so we recommend choosing one if you’re new to mountain biking or haven’t purchased a helmet before. Impact protection: Full-face helmets typically offer more impact protection than other types of helmets. This means that they’ll protect your head better in the event of an accident.
Full-face helmets typically offer more impact protection than other types of helmets. This means that they’ll protect your head better in the event of an accident. Weight and size: Full-face helmets tend to be heavier and bigger than other types of helmets, so be sure to take these factors into account when choosing one. They should also fit comfortably on your head.
Full-face helmets tend to be heavier and bigger than other types of helmets, so be sure to take these factors into account when choosing one. They should also fit comfortably on your head. ventilation: Make sure that your full-face helmet has good ventilation so that you don’t get too hot or too cold while riding.
Make sure that your full-face helmet has good ventilation so that you don’t get too hot or too cold while riding. price: Full-face mountain bike helmets tend to cost more than other types of helmets, but they offer more protection than other options.
How to wear a full-face mountain bike helmet
When you’re wearing a full-face mountain bike helmet, it’s important to properly adjust it so that it fits properly on your head. Here are some tips:
- 10 Best Mohawk For Bike Helmet: Reviews & Buying Guide
- 10 Best Fox Youth Large Helmet: Reviews & Buying Guide
- 10# Best Fire Helmet Reflective Stickers
Follow This Table For Choosing A Product Quickly
Our Top 10 Best Xl Full Face Mtb Helmet Features
- LIGHT FULL FACE helmet. MIPS, EPP (slow speed), EPS (high speed) coverage. 690 grams
- EFFICIENT VENTILATION SYSTEM to keep you cool. 25 high-flow intake & exhaust ports for high airflow
- 3 YEAR WARRANTY. Includes bag with breathable mesh paneling. FIDLOCK magnetic buckle system.
- X-Static helmet liner that is moisture-wicking, quick-drying
- Troy Lee Designs: 40 years of racing for the World's Fastest Racers. Corona, California.
- Graphics and design are inspired by our Demon Team
- Fully adjustable visor with aluminum side visor screws
- Tough injection molded thermal alloy resin polycarbonate shell
- EPS foam liner conforms to your shape for superior fit. The Podium full face helmet weighs in at only 2lbs. 2oz
- Removable, washable helmet liner. 13 convenient air flow vents
- Shell Material: InMold (polycarbonate)
- Impact Foam: Varizorb (EPS)
- Ventilation: 24 Big Bore vents
- Full Face: yes
- Certifications: ASTM
- Meets or Exceeds FMVSS-218 and DOT Safety Standards.
- Detachable Lens, Sun Shield and Chin Guard, Easy to Replace.
- Ventilation System with Multiple Vents, Breathable and Keep Cool.
- Quick Release Buckle Allows Riders to Quickly Take Helmet On and Off.
- 3/4 Open Face Motorcycle Helmet Fits Men and Women. Ideal for ATV, MTB, Dirt Bike, Street Bike, Cruiser, Scooter, Moped and Other Outdoor Sports.
- ★KNUCKLES PROTECTION：High-quality rubber protection with large area of gumming process on the back of the dirt bike gloves, it will protect your hands well when you have a crash or branches hitting the bike on the road, especially protect your full finger joint from injury while cycling,ridding dirt bike,BMX Biking or in the event of an accident
- ★6MM GEL PADDING: Extra silica GEL padding with thicken mountain bike gloves at palm part, super shock absorption, pain and fatigue relieving,makes men or women cyclers' riding more relaxed and easy, never worry about your hands feel numbness
- ★BREATHABLE&COMFORTABLE: Breathable Lycra fabric on the back of the glove + venting holes design of the GEL palm,your hands will not feel stuffy with our biking gloves even riding in hot weather; What’s more, stitched with light mesh cloth in the parts between fingers, good sweat-absorbent feature offers more comfort and fits snugly without being tight
- ★VITAL TOUCH SCREEN DESIGN: The Motorcycle Cycling Gloves can touch screen with fingers for convenient use of mobile devices without moving gloves. Skin-friendly towel cloth on the thumb is easy for you to wipe the sweat during cycling
- ★LIFETIME WARRANTY : We promise No matter what reason you are not satisfied with ROCKBROS Cycling Gloves, please feel free to contact us, we will make a full purchase price refund or replacement for you. So there is no risk to purchase our products
- MARKET-LEADING PROTECTION: Engineered in Giro’s category-leading helmet test lab.
- INTEGRATED MIPS: Utilizes the Multi-Directional Impact Protection System to redirect energy in a crash.
- VENTILATION: 18 Wind Tunnel vents with internal channeling.
- RUGGED: In-molding construction.
- UNIVERSAL FIT SIZING: Get the right fit, straight out of the box.
- Recommended for adults ages 14+, but will fit most heads measuring 58-61 cm. ALWAYS take a head measurement. Head sizes and shapes can vary, even within an age range. Using a helmet that doesn't fit can be dangerous.
- Plush, full coverage interior padding
- Removable, washable cheek pads
- Comfortable neck roll for increased padding and protection
- Complies with the U. S. CPSC Safety Standard for Bicycle Helmets for Persons Age 5 and Older.
- Activity: mountain biking
- Full Face: yes
- Visor: yes
- Audio Compatible: no
- Certifications: AS/NZS 2063:2008, ASTM F1952-10, EN1078, Complies with U.S. CPSC Safety Standard for Bicycle Helmets for Persons Age 5 and Older
- O'NEAL produces motorcycle gear that offer the best in comfort
- Shell weight (size L): 1450grams (50), inner lining 100% polyester
- Rubber roost nose guard
- Double-D release chin strap
- Meets standards: DOT, ECE 22-05
- DOT Certified for Safety - Meets FMVSS-218 and DOT Safety Standard
- Light-weight but extremely durable composite ABS shell, beautiful glossy UV protective finished, protects your head from injury and keeps you safe and comfy while riding
- HELMET SIZE - M/L/XL/XXL Size for Unisex Adult; Medium: 22.25 - 22.75 Inches; Large: 23 - 23.5 Inches; X-Large: 23.75 - 24.25 Inches; XX-Large: 24.8 - 25.2 Inches
- Well vented for optimum air flow all purpose product for summer or winter riding; Well vented for optimum air flow all purpose product for off-road riding
- PACKAGE INCLUDED: -1x Helmet;